This penny keychain is a great gift. The keychain comes attached to a card with the saying "What a lucky year!".
From the drop down menu you have 4 option to select for what is stamped on the penny:
* Just blank penny. This option is for nothing stamped on the penny.
* Just heart around the year: This option is for just the heart stamped around the year on the penny.
* With Initials: This option is for initials stamped on the penny and the heart stamped around the year.
* With Initials and Date: This option is for initials to be stamped, and a month and day stamped to the left of the heart stamped around the year.
See all the photos on the listing to see an example of each of these stamping options. If you select for customization let me know in the notes at checkout what you'd like stamped on the penny according to your selection.
- I don't have a "plus" sign stamp, so if you leave a note with a "+" between the initials, I will stamp it with a "&".
- I also don't have any lower case letters. So they will be stamped upper case like it is shown in the photo.
If needed, for space when stamping the date to the left of the heart around the year I will remove the place holding zeros before the month and day.
- The backside of the penny cannot be stamped. When I stamp on one side the other side gets a little bit smashed and the letters push through a little bit to the other side creating bumps. Also the image on the backside of the penny is flipped so the image on the backside of the penny hangs upside down on the keyring. Because of these reasons I don't stamp on the backside of the penny.
- If the year you'd like isn't in the drop down menu select "Other" and leave a note letting me know what year you'd like.
Pennies are made of copper and will age naturally over time to an antique color.