- An acorn charm keychain as a representation of Peter Pan's kiss
- Keychain packaged on a card with saying "My kiss for you."
- Fairytale keychain, Peter Pan and Wendy story
- Metal: zinc alloy; Color: silver tone with antique finish
- Size: acorn charm is about 1 inch in size from the stem to the end point.
This acorn charm keychain is a great great gift for your significant other. From the story of Peter Pan an acorn is a "kiss". The card the keychain come on says "My 'kiss' for you! From the story of Peter Pan". An additional excerpt from the story is also included with each keychain, (see below.)
Here is the sweet story about the acorn from the story of Peter Pan:
"She also said she would give him a kiss if he liked, but Peter did not know what she meant, and he held out his hand expectantly.
'Surely you know what a kiss is?' she asked, aghast.
'I shall know when you give it to me,' he replied stiffly, and not to hurt his feeling she gave him a thimble.
'Now,' said he, 'shall I give you a kiss?' and she replied with a slight primness, 'If you please.'
She made herself rather cheap by inclining her face toward him, but he merely dropped an acorn button into her hand, so she slowly returned her face to where it had been before, and said nicely that she would wear his kiss on the chain around her neck.
It was lucky that she did put it on that chain, for it was afterwards to save her life."
(Peter Pan, 1911, J.M.Barrie)