- Acorn Keychain and Stainless Steel Tag Engraved with "A Kiss", Peter Pan's Kiss
- Keychain packaged with a card with an excerpt from the story of Peter Pan
- Fairytale Keychain, Peter Pan and Wendy Story
- Acorn metal: zinc alloy; Stamped tag metal: stainless steel
- Size: Acorn is about 1/2 inch in size, Net Weight: About 20 g.
From the drop down menu select if you'd like to add custom engraving to the backside of the tag. If you select to add custom engraving let me know in the notes at checkout what you'd like engraved on the tag.
This small acorn charm keychain has an engraved steel tag with the words "A Kiss". Great gift for couples or fans of the story of Peter Pan! The card the keychain come with an excerpt from the story.
Here is the sweet story about the acorn from the story of Peter Pan:
"She also said she would give him a kiss if he liked, but Peter did not know what she meant, and he held out his hand expectantly.
'Surely you know what a kiss is?' she asked, aghast.
'I shall know when you give it to me,' he replied stiffly, and not to hurt his feeling she gave him a thimble.
'Now,' said he, 'shall I give you a kiss?' and she replied with a slight primness, 'If you please.'
She made herself rather cheap by inclining her face toward him, but he merely dropped an acorn button into her hand, so she slowly returned her face to where it had been before, and said nicely that she would wear his kiss on the chain around her neck.
It was lucky that she did put it on that chain, for it was afterwards to save her life."
(Peter Pan, 1911, J.M.Barrie)